For those who entered the contest, how did you chose your monsters name? and what inspired you to make your monster?

Vajra

Re: For those who entered the contest, how did you chose your monsters name? and what inspired you to make your monster?

Postby Vajra » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:32 pm

CostarZ wrote:
devotedtoneurosis wrote:CostarZ, doing god's work.

There was a reason I was given Paint.NET :p

Oh, wow you use that too? XD And thank you!
Hi! I'm the creator of the DLC monster Hauntremolo!
ImageImage
Sprite by CostarZ. Other art by Leri.

CostarZ

Re: For those who entered the contest, how did you chose your monsters name? and what inspired you to make your monster?

Postby CostarZ » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:36 pm

Vajra wrote:
CostarZ wrote:
devotedtoneurosis wrote:CostarZ, doing god's work.

There was a reason I was given Paint.NET :p

Oh, wow you use that too? XD And thank you!

Yeppity, also you're welcome :)
Creator of the DLC Monster Sharprachnid
Skype: live:ultimoben (The field wouldn't let me put it in properly lol)
Koops64

Postby Koops64 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:10 pm

CostarZ wrote:
devotedtoneurosis wrote:I love reading these! I recommend everyone do what CostarZ did and add your monster to your signature!

Haha, I did not really put Sharp in my signature, I just added the picture in my post, though I added a small sprite in my signature now :)

well tried to make Creekeon pixelated and this is result, i call it I_Tried.Png Image
Heya! im the guy who made the DLC character Creekeon, and i can't wait to play Crowns with my creation! Image
Vajra

Postby Vajra » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:19 pm

Koops64 wrote:
CostarZ wrote:
devotedtoneurosis wrote:I love reading these! I recommend everyone do what CostarZ did and add your monster to your signature!

Haha, I did not really put Sharp in my signature, I just added the picture in my post, though I added a small sprite in my signature now :)

well tried to make Creekeon pixelated and this is result, i call it I_Tried.Png Image

It's like a reverse Spiritomb in how it initially looks, and I love it XD
Hi! I'm the creator of the DLC monster Hauntremolo!
ImageImage
Sprite by CostarZ. Other art by Leri.

CostarZ

Postby CostarZ » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:07 pm

Koops64 wrote:
CostarZ wrote:

Haha, this reminds me of the Binding of Isaac: Rebirth artstyle, pretty good :D
Creator of the DLC Monster Sharprachnid
Skype: live:ultimoben (The field wouldn't let me put it in properly lol)
Koops64

Postby Koops64 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:16 pm

Vajra wrote:
Koops64 wrote:
CostarZ wrote:Haha, I did not really put Sharp in my signature, I just added the picture in my post, though I added a small sprite in my signature now :)

It's like a reverse Spiritomb in how it initially looks, and I love it XD

Now that you mention it, it really does! wasn't going for that tho lol. and thanks :D !
Heya! im the guy who made the DLC character Creekeon, and i can't wait to play Crowns with my creation! Image
Koops64

Postby Koops64 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:21 pm

CostarZ wrote:
Koops64 wrote:
CostarZ wrote:Haha, I did not really put Sharp in my signature, I just added the picture in my post, though I added a small sprite in my signature now :)

Haha, this reminds me of the Binding of Isaac: Rebirth artstyle, pretty good :D

wow thanks man! also love the ones you have made! also i love binding of issac, so i kind of take a little inspiration form that game lol. anyways thanks again and have a good one!
Matt5sean3

Postby Matt5sean3 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:43 am

While creating Aetolaw the idea was based off of Aetosaur fossils that I saw while visiting the United States southwest. Combine the concept of the western outlaw with a fairly cool looking Triassic fossil and that's the concept that came out. The name is also that same squishing of things together. I'm not much of a artist but here's the design such as it is (I'm no artist)

Hi I made the monster contest entry, Aetolaw

Return to “General Discussion”