For those who entered the contest, how did you chose your monsters name? and what inspired you to make your monster?

Vajra

Re: For those who entered the contest, how did you chose your monsters name? and what inspired you to make your monster?

Postby Vajra » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:32 pm

Hi! I'm the creator of the DLC monster Hauntremolo!

Sprite by CostarZ. Other art by Leri.

CostarZ

Re: For those who entered the contest, how did you chose your monsters name? and what inspired you to make your monster?

Postby CostarZ » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:36 pm

Creator of the DLC Monster Sharprachnid

Skype: live:ultimoben (The field wouldn't let me put it in properly lol)
Koops64

Postby Koops64 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:10 pm

Heya! im the guy who made the DLC character Creekeon, and i can't wait to play Crowns with my creation!
Vajra

Postby Vajra » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:19 pm

Hi! I'm the creator of the DLC monster Hauntremolo!

Sprite by CostarZ. Other art by Leri.

CostarZ

Postby CostarZ » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:07 pm

Creator of the DLC Monster Sharprachnid

Skype: live:ultimoben (The field wouldn't let me put it in properly lol)
Koops64

Postby Koops64 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:16 pm

Heya! im the guy who made the DLC character Creekeon, and i can't wait to play Crowns with my creation!
Koops64

Postby Koops64 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:21 pm

Matt5sean3

Postby Matt5sean3 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:43 am

While creating Aetolaw the idea was based off of fossils that I saw while visiting the United States southwest. Combine the concept of the western outlaw with a fairly cool looking Triassic fossil and that's the concept that came out. The name is also that same squishing of things together. I'm not much of a artist but here's the design such as it is (I'm no artist)

Hi I made the monster contest entry, Aetolaw

Return to “General Discussion”