Site Admin

Hermes - The Triumphant Bolt - 033

Postby devotedtoneurosis » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:32 pm

Type: Relentless
Height: 10in
Weight: 18lb
Life Expectancy: 24yr
Strength: Bolts from the Sky

Hermes are small, bug-like monsters encased in a hard shell. Once found commonly, they were targeted by fighters during the war in order to fashion crude helmets from their shells. The only surviving population make Undergrowth Pass their home.

From Hermes' back grows a lightning-shaped bolt. This appendage can be detached by Hermes without harm, and are thrown or stabbed into their enemies' bodies. This monster prefers to find a high place to hide, leaping from the sky and down onto those that threaten them.

Hermes' bolts grow back quickly, and this species is typically able to regenerate them at a rate of three or four per day. In desperation, they can produce several more, with falling quality of hardness and size. Afterwards, Hermes will have to quickly seek out minerals and roots to re-nourish their body after a tense skirmish or risk falling dangerously ill.

Will Hermes make your team?
Tyrax Lightning

Re: Hermes - The Triumphant Bolt - 033

Postby Tyrax Lightning » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:58 pm

Make my Team...? Hmm... Electric/Lightning's my fav Damage Type aside from when literal Dragon Damage is available as an option, but with this dude... I can't tell if he's an Electric Type or just impostering as one...

For now, 'Make my Team' = 'undecided'.

Return to “Monster of the Week”