Site Admin

Cargocra - The Orderly Shell - 140

Postby devotedtoneurosis » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:47 am

Type: Will
Height: 5ft 9in
Weight: 240lb
Life Expectancy: 100 yr
Strength: Discerning Eye

Cargocra is a common monster, seen in every town, yet entirely unobtainable to tamers.

Cargocra are used by a series of shop owners belonging to a franchise known as "The Barge" that spans across Crown Island. Stocking various tamer supplies they specialize in what is needed for the travelling tamer in the wilderness. Carcocra can be seen around the shop moving various boxes, stocking supplies and providing general assistance to the shop owner.

It seems at some point many decades ago the founder of The Barge hired a Monster breeder to create a useful monster, one with a greater grasp on fine motor movements, a cool temper and perhaps a general mindlessness. These creatures are able to move precisely, wield considerable strength and possess a discerning eye for fine details, able to classify the different types of pacts and orbs seamlessly.

While Cargocra is indeed a new monster species, most neurotic collectors refuse to accept it as anything but a crossbreed. This absolutely makes it easier to accept that The Barge never shares Cargocra eggs.

Will Cargocra make your team?
Vajra

Re: Cargocra - The Orderly Shell - 140

Postby Vajra » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:01 pm

The colors remind me of Deoxys, which means I love this thing!
Hi! I'm the creator of the DLC monster Hauntremolo!

Sprite by CostarZ. Other art by Leri.

Tyrax Lightning

Re: Cargocra - The Orderly Shell - 140

Postby Tyrax Lightning » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:40 pm

I wonder if it'd be possible to train these dudes to throw heavy objects at foes, Hulk style...? :P

Return to “Monster of the Week”