Teedon - The Unstoppable Dino - NN. 007

devotedtoneurosis
Site Admin

Teedon - The Unstoppable Dino - NN. 007

Postby devotedtoneurosis » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:02 pm

The very first monster you get your hands on in Monster Crown, TEEDON!

Type: Relentless
Height: 2ft 6in
Weight: 60lb
Life Expectancy: 34 yr
Strength: Unstoppable Jaw

Teedon attack with their large jaws, snapping shut on foes. Any attempts to shake Teedon off will fail - their jaws lock and their large nostrils allow them to breathe without ever having to let go.

Teedon often travel in groups and can enter a collective frenzy, taking down foes much larger than themselves. While their child-like energy levels make them a formidable foe for common monsters, they do have an Achilles heel. Their small bodies are scarred by a permanent crack in their torso - a trait they are born with. This flaw leaves their bodies fragile and unable to withstand powerful physical attacks.

While Teedon are easily contracted by even new Tamers, they seem to retain a habit of playfully biting their comrades. Unfortunately Teedon's instincts for what is considered "playful" leaves something to be desired.

Will Teedon make your team?
Randwarf

Re: Teedon - The Unstoppable Dino - NN. 007

Postby Randwarf » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:54 am

Any reason why teedon doesn't have hands? If i recall correctly, i think you said that some variatons will have arms. am i right?
I love dwarves!
devotedtoneurosis
Site Admin

Postby devotedtoneurosis » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:50 am

Teedon doesn't have any arms because he does everything head-first! If you look into speculative evolution of various dinosaur/bird lines you'll see many agree that it's likely they'd articulate things with their clawed feet and beak/teeth rather than using hands instead of taking on any humanoid shape/features. That's one element we had in mind when developing Teedon.

There will be a variation with arms for sure!
Tyrax Lightning

Postby Tyrax Lightning » Fri May 25, 2018 6:40 am

Yes, there is a very real possibility Teedon will make the cut for me. :D

Return to “Monster of the Week”