Site Admin

Omozon - ??????

Postby devotedtoneurosis » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:15 pm

Type: Unstable?
Height: 5ft 10in
Weight: 275lb
Life Expectancy: ???yr
Strength: Bound Lightning

This unknown monster was spotted accompanying a young criminal in several recent incidents. Leaving infrastructure and collateral damage in their wake, citizens are warned to avoid the reckless pair. An investigation has been launched to discover the pair's true motives and put an end to these acts of vandalism.

This monster seems to be able to channel significant levels of a unique electrical energy, even able to form bright wings between its long, clawed fingers. The pair, however, seem to travel on foot exclusively rather than taking to the skies. Tamers seem unable to identify the monster or what possible pedigree may have been used to create it. Luckily the young vandal it travels with seems to lack any meaningful ability as a monster master or tamer.

Stay sharp and on the lookout for this dangerous pair!

- This Message approved by King Mau -
Tyrax Lightning

Re: Omozon - ??????

Postby Tyrax Lightning » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:24 pm

Hmm... I think i'd like this dude on my side... love Lightning Powers... :D

Also... this also gets me wondering... will this game get any kinda Interface or such that'll help keep track of our Monster's "Pedigree"...? Who can possibly remember what results various combos & combos of combos had all in our heads...? This Game's on PC, so might as well take advantage of PC Drive Storage Capabilities. ;)
devotedtoneurosis
Site Admin

Re: Omozon - ??????

Postby devotedtoneurosis » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:18 am

It's a great idea!

The game is on more than PC too though :)

Return to “Monster of the Week”